Infinite Windows is an Artifact of Power that can connect faraway places with portals of any number and size!
Infinite Windows cannot be moved while any windows are open.
An expert in magic can operate Infinite Windows more safely.
- Spend a stat from a magic expert Companion before you roll to pick 1 more option from the list when you Open a Window, regardless of your roll.
- Spend a stat from a magic expert Companion after you Close a Window to automatically avoid the danger of the closing Window
Open a Window
When you place an object into Infinite Windows and concentrate on the place that object is from, roll +Wisdom:
- On a 10+, pick 2:
- On a 7-9, pick 1:
- the window opens to a safe place in the correct Location
- the window is stable, and will stay open until it is intentionally closed
- you keep the object
- On a 6-, the window cracks, and something dangerous comes through from somewhere else
Close a Window
When you put your hands on both sides of a Window and pull it closed, roll +Courage
- On a 7+, The Window is rapidly closing and you're in the way! How do you avoid injury?
- On a 9-, pick one:
- On a 6-, pick another one:
- You leave something on the far side of the window
- Something dangerous comes through the window
- The window moves to somewhere else